Are you a proactive and inspiring Business Operations Manager, with strong leadership skills and an ability to influence others? If that sounds like you, read on!
Who we are?
The Novatti Group is a leading alternate payments solutions and banking services company specialising in products and services that help companies to thrive in a cashless economy. The Novatti Group is ASX Listed and operates several brands in Australia and around the world. Our products and services include:
- An alternative payments suite of products including vouchers and QR code payments
- Cross-border remittance network and compliance services
- Chinese-market related payment services
- Prepaid Visa cards issuance – as a Visa Principal Partner & Program Manager
- Business and billing automation
- Card Acquiring services
What will you be doing?
In the role of Business Operations Manager, you will drive operational excellence across our fast-paced, high-growth Emersion division. You will design Emersion’s processes, recommend operational optimisations, identify and implement new tools or business applications, and be a critical, cross-functional leader. We are looking for someone who is intellectually curious, attentive to detail, loves reporting, and is a strong collaborator with excellent communication skills. Importantly, you work closely with cross-functional teams to drive key initiatives that move the business forward strategically. In this role you will:
- Collaborate effectively with the Emersions CEO and Executive leadership team to oversee daily business operations, lead change, develop and implement growth strategies and budget.
- Proactively identify areas of inefficiency, call out cross-functional interdependencies, and develop a path to designing and implementing a solution.
- Work with others to best channel resources and organisational capability, and provide clarity to the business unit regarding the execution of the strategic plan, budget plan, operating plan, and work plan.
- Manage and analyse accounting and financial data, P&L and BS, Receivables and Payables, COGS and Operating Profits.
- Help teams solve problems with a plan for both the short term and long term, constantly prioritising to hit both objectives.
- Establish best practices and standardisation for evaluating, planning, and executing projects across the organisation. Be the subject matter expert in cross-functional collaboration.
- Be a strong and frequent communicator, airing on the side of over-communication, to keep stakeholders consistently up to date on project status and timelines.
What would make you a good candidate?
- You have worked in a similar role the last few years with a solid background in finance, project management, sales and legal preferable in a software business.
- You are a problem solver – you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, identify problems, and devise thoughtful solutions.
- You have the ability to multi-task and in a fast, unstructured environment. Strong analytical skills with the ability to own the creation of analysis, and comfort presenting information back to various stakeholders including members of the executive team.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a cross-functional role, and therefore, you should be a cultural champion in the organisation.
- You have the ability to influence those around you, regardless of role and title – you will always have stakeholders that will directly impact the quality and deadlines of your projects. You will need them to follow your lead.
- You are motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt with a can-do attitude – no two days are the same, seriously!
What it means to work for us.
Does shaping your own future excite you? Are you inspired by blending your passions and career? At Novatti, we are inspired by the curious-minded, diverse thinkers, authentic individuals, and we recognize that no two journeys are the same. Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Opportunities to learn and accelerated career development.
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do.
- Regular social activities and celebrations.
- New office in the heart of buzzing CBD.
- Flexible work arrangements.
Bill Gates once penned “We are changing the world with technology.” If you feel the same, take the leap and apply with us.
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter (yep, we do read them) and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word “#fintechsfuture” at the top of your cover letter so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.